This new Colt M4 Carbine comes equipped from the factory with a Troy® Modular Rail Forend and Magpul accessories. The Troy® rail is machined from hardened aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components and finished in MIL-SPEC hardcoat anodizing. Colt teamed up with accessories industry leader Magpul® to further outfit this rifle with a selection of Magpul® Original Equipment (MOE) products, a MBUS® rear sight and Magpul’s proven PMAG® magazine.
Altogether these accessories make this a great value for those looking for a more customized weapons system, saving you more than $270 versus purchasing the parts separately. Troy Industries sets the standard for accessory mounting with its high-performance, custom manufactured rails. Its rail systems provide a solid mounting platform for optics, forward grips, flashlights and other accessories, as well as providing improved heat dissipation and improved ergonomics. Simply put, the LE6920MP-R delivers the high performance you’d expect from Colt and the accessories you want from Magpul and Troy.
Throughout the world today, Colt’s reliability, performance and accuracy provide our Armed Forces the confidence required to accomplish any mission. The heart of this new carbine is its 16.1” chrome lined barrel. With a 1 in 7” twist, ammunition selection is virtually unlimited.
- Model: M4 Carbine
- Caliber: 5.56 x 45 NATO (.223 Rem.)
- Weight: 6.76 lbs. (3.07 kg)
- Overall Length: 32” (81.28 cm) Stock Retracted / 35.5” (90.17 cm) Stock Extended
- Barrel Length: 16.1” (40.89 cm) Chrome Lined
- Rifling: 1/7 RH Twist Rate
- Front Sight: Adjustable Post for Elevation
- Rear Sight: Magpul Flip-Up Adjustable for Windage
- Action: Direct Gas System Locking Bolt
- Finish: Matte Black
- Additional features: Troy® Rail Magpul® MOE® Furniture 30-Round PMAG® Magazine MBUS® Rear Gen 2