With the factory’s help, Talo & Colt have combined to make a short run of these Stone Grey M1991A1 pistols. Built on a cerakote stone grey frame, the slide and grip safety are cerakoted in Smith’s Grey. This firearm also features special Colt logo grips.
The Colt 1991 Series is a direct descendant of the original Colt M1911. A long trigger, flat mainspring housing and original style recoil spring system remain from the original M1911 design. Upgrades from the original include white dot sights and a lowered ejection port for extra reliability. It still remains “the standard” that everyone tries to imitate, but no one duplicates.
- Model: 1911 Government
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Single Action
- Capacity: 7+1
- Finish: Smith’s Grey Cerakote Slide/ Stone Grey Frame
- Grips: Special Colt Logo Textured Grips
- Front Sight: High Profile 1-Dot
- Rear Sight: High Profile 2-Dot
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.5″
- Features: TALO Exclusive/ 1 of 300