The Colt Combat Unit design was guided by US Special Forces Trainers whose tactical expertise delivered a gun equipped to handle and shoot with the highest levels of control, accuracy, and reliability – the rest depends on you.
A compact, anodized aluminum frame is corrosion-resistant and combines with a Commander-length slide for discreet carry. Custom G10 grips and 25 LPI checkering provide steady traction all around, and an undercut trigger guard and upswept beavertail safety command proper hand placement for accuracy and recoil control. Front and rear angled slide serrations and an extended magwell support quick reloads, while Novak sights quickly form an uncluttered sight picture. Colt’s Series 80 firing system and National Match Barrel ensure safe and precise shooting.
- Manufacturer: Colt Firearms
- Model: 1911 Combat Unit CCO
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Barrel: 4.25″ National Match
- Finish: PVD Black
- Sights: Novak Front and Rear
- Grips: G10 Checkered Gray with Scallops
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Weight: 32 oz.
- Safety: Ambidextrous Extended Thumb Safety
- Other Features: Series 80 / Extended Magazine Well